Friday, April 8, 2016

7APRIL2016 at Helena, MT

7APRIL2016 at Helena, MT - Today we drove from Helena to Columbus, stopping for several hours in Bozeman.  It's good to be underway again ... and good to spend some time with Bozeman friends Joe/Becky ... Bill/Nancy ... Norm/Kris.  I now own a GEN3 SPOT.  It's sitting here blinking ... apparently that's what it does.  I'm confused, though as to how anyone SEES the blink.  I've followed folks via Facebook, but I saw nothing to indicate a Facebook connection while I was registering.  So-o-o-o ... I suppose that will be something I will learn more about as I progress downstream.  In the meantime I will paddle on as I've always done and folks will know my whereabouts daily.  Weather is super ... 70s and light breeze.  GIT's Big Sky motel will be our home tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What is your SPOT journey name? I did a search on SPOT and you don't exist. Give us a means to search the spot. You must of registered a name with it. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well All Right Then! I called my SPOT 'Will Garvin Now"

    ReplyDelete